The spice of life......no, really.

If you know me you know that I have a fondness for all things food. I like to grow it, cook it, share it, read about it, eat it, and even take pictures of it. After being given a book called "Everything I Ate" by Tucker Shaw (which came from a shelf somewhere in the Xavier bookstore and thankfully made its way into my hands) I was inspired to share a peek into my life not so much through words or candid shots of me with friends rather through the sometimes simple and sometimes elaborate gastronomic goodness that I experience each day. I am a rookie so not every meal makes it on camera but it's a start. Food brings people together. Food keeps culture and family tradition alive. Food is often tangible evidence of human desires and weaknesses. Food tells a story...and this happens to be a "piece" (ha) of mine. Indeed, I am what I eat.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Tuesday August 16, 2011

Whole wheat waffle on the waffle iron + blueberries. Ahhhhh so good I want one right now.

Dominos pizza at Stefan's soccer scrimmage. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment